Thursday, April 30, 2009

Short update pictures to follow

I know I am bad. I have not updated in many days and I am sorry. So much has been going on in our days that by time we have a chance to breathe it is too late to do anything. 
To start 
Boo is back in track and playing soccer two games a week and three practices a week. She is really busy and because she can't drive yet, we are really busy driving her to various practices and games. There is not enough hours in the day to get her to everything.

Two weekends ago we took the older girls on a trip to San Francisco for the weekend. The four of us rode cable cars, went to the cherry blossom festival and alcatraz island. We also hooked up with my way cool cousin and her parents and had dinner. It was a fun trip, very busy. It was Boo's first plane trip and she seemed to handle it just fine. We left the younger two with my awesome sister who graciously babysat for four days. Thanks sis we appreciated it and hope to be able to pay you back. That is the pictures will follow. We took some good pictures of the festival and alcatraz. By the way it was the hottest ever in san francisco at the festival and D and I got a bit of heat exhaustion. 

Graduation is Saturday and to top off the busy week I just went through grueling three hour interviews for the new position at work. 

I promise to post pictures (as soon as i figure out how to get them off the camera)

Oh and I got the job



4 comments:

Meemer said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! great job on the new job. i knew you would do it!!!

and yeah, i need some pictures or i'm totally not going to believe you.

One Crazy Family said...

What, that your awesome?

Because you know you are!

Tantalum said...

Way to go on the new job!!

The black sheep A.K.A Pandora said...

AHHHHH! you got the job! awsome congrats! and I LOVED seeing you guys, I miss you.