Thursday, August 20, 2009

It is great to have cool cousins








The crazy family just spent 4 great days playing in the mountains with cousins. Kids ran around creating games, swimming and hiking in the mountains. At the place that we go there is a big old crane left from when the ski resort was first built. It was very cool to see these four kids make up a game around the crane. At one time or another it was a pokemon, spaceship, crane, dinosaur, dragon and a car. It was great to see g-bear do something other than sit in front of the t.v. playing games he actually got out and played. We love spending time with our cousins at the condo and are always happy to go up and play.
I wish we could have spent the whole week up there as it is really nice to get away from phones and the stress of home. Thanks to Meemer and Big-D for allowing us to crash their vacation.



This is my favorite picture showing the kids up on the ski lift. It just shows how much fun that they do have together. It
is really great to have cousins your age that you enjoy spending time with. While I have way cool cousins myself now that we have gotten older, when I was a kid none of them were close to my age. My brother and I are the oldest by quite a few years so we missed out on having kids our own age in our family to hang out with. I am so glad that my kids have kids close to their age that live close and that they love to play with.





No comments: