Friday, January 16, 2009

I hate those three words

What's for dinner?

I cannot tell you how much I hate those three little words. I am up to my eyeballs in homework and work and I no sooner walk in the door and hear what's for dinner. Come on guys help a mom out a little. They are up there with, sorry mom I did not mean to and Oh crap as one is looking at the checkbook. 
I admit I have not been the best about planning out dinners and such in the last while. I used to be such a good mom and would make sure I had something defrosted every night when I got home to make a nice dinner for my family. I feel like such a mom failure. 

I promise I will be better after March, will Martha Sewart come and take away my mom license before then? I hope not. 

Mac and Cheese again
oh well
Hot dogs are food, right?

1 comment:

The black sheep A.K.A Pandora said...

they have kids t.v. dinners that have chicken nuggets or pizza and desert and a toy of some sort. the kids can microwave their own meal and you can study in peace. Or drop em off at a friends house around dinner time. LOL. Of course your still a great mom, your going to school is going to help all the kids in the end.:)And you just can't do it all. somethings gotta give a little.:)