Friday, January 23, 2009

January Blahs

I had someone say to me that the third week in January is the worst week of the year and I would have to agree. The air is mucky and the sun doesn't shine through all of the gunky air. It was a short week for work as we had Monday off but the rest of the week seemed to drag. Of course it did not help much to get sick again on Thursday and I am home from work today again with the flu. I mean really. I have not even got over the cold from earlier and I am sick again. D, Boo and I made a trip to the Dr yesterday to see what they think it is. No strep, and they tested for flu, it was not the one they tested for but the Dr was pretty sure that we have some flu strain and I have a nasty sinus infection as well. 
I hate being sick. I have way too much homework and papers to write to be sick like this. It was sorta funny all three of us being squashed in one exam room and it became a contest as to who had the highest fever and the highest blood pressure. D won for fever I won for blood pressure. That was okay because he was the one who got the q-tip shoved up his nose for the flu test.  Boo has missed way to much school already and I feel bad that she feels bad. D has been a trouper going to work despite feeling like crap. I am a wimp but when I go to work they send me home. 
The positive is one more week and then only one class (yeah) I end the dreaded hated class of the last little while. Because of the holiday break this class has been two months long. I am very excited to finally have it over with. I just keep thinking 9 more weeks and it will all be done. 

Hurray

Have to go watch Tucker and write a paper on it. 
wish me luck

2 comments:

The black sheep A.K.A Pandora said...

awww, I'm sorry you guys are all sick.:( I'm sending you cyber hugz!

One Crazy Family said...

Thanks
we appreciate all the hugs we can get

Ty has a question about you and disneyland
she wants to go in April and wondered what you know