Friday, March 27, 2009

AWWWW!

Today started out to be a let down. I took the day off work because class finished last night. 
I had hoped either mom or my sister would want to do lunch or go celebrate. D had said that he would take me to lunch but then he just slept. When he got up nobody really said much about school and I was feeling pretty down

D said take Boo to soccer practice and I will cook dinner. This was not really what I wanted to hear. I wanted to go out to dinner since D has to work tomorrow. I sucked it up and took Boo to practice. 
On the way home Boo asked to go to meemers house for just a minute to show off her learners permit. I was cranky and tired and mad but after a couple of miles of puppy dog eyes and quivering lip I turned into Meemers street. 

To find that my family had planned a surprise party to celebrate school being done.
We had yummy chicken and salads and my mom bought a cake and there were presents. 

Thanks family, you are the best!!!
I got a really cute frog planter and an awesome Jack sparrow shrunken head to hang in my car. 

I love you guys and thanks for the surprise and to know that I am loved. 

by the way 

YOOO HOOO I AM DONE WITH SCHOOL!!!!!!!


2 comments:

Kerri said...

Oh, I was feeling so sad for you when I started reading your post. I'm so happy your family celebrated for you; with you. What would life be without family?

Britt said...

CONGRATS!!!!! So happy for you and the shiny new MASTERS!!! Yahoo!