Saturday, March 21, 2009

sad puppy and tired mom

Well it is the home stretch. School is done on thursday. I have one big team project due on thursday and then I can hopefully become sane once again although I think sanity may be overrated. I have been working Saturdays for the last couple of weeks and I have one more to go. I hate working Saturdays because nothing gets done at home and I come home to mess cause the kids are home all day, no dinner because everyone is on the computers and forgets. It really sucks. 

The sad puppy is that Kimiko got fixed or broken, however you choose to look at it. She went into heat early and we were scrambling to get her to the vet. She missed puppy school graduation because they did not want her to come and be a distraction to all of the little boy puppies. Poor girl.

Work has just become interesting. One of the branch librarians is leaving and going to St George to be an assistant director which opens up his job. This is why I have gone through the last eighteen months of school so that I could qualify for this level at work. I am a little freaked because I did not expect this for a year or so. I am stressed because I don't know if I can get my transcripts and such all updated in time to apply. I am one of the only ones qualified for the job but the library insists on putting you through horrible interviews so it is not a guarantee that I will get it. I have hope but you just never know. 

Boo has her learners permit and I really feel old. How did I get to have two kids old enough to drive? We finally move Bee into her own room and we have had fun decorating it. It is purple with pink and green accents and is actually turning out cute. Her dad bought her a cute canopy to go over her bed and I did some fun letters that spell her name on the wall. Next we will put G-Bears room together, paint it and make his cool loft bed again. Slowly I will start to decorate my poor little house. It has only taken  two and half years to get this far. 


3 comments:

Kerri said...

Good luck on the new position. We hope you get it. We'd love to see the new changes as your house.

The black sheep A.K.A Pandora said...

you will do great cuz I know it! you gotta post pics of the purpe room, I love purple. My room used to be purple...till mom changed it when I moved out....but thats okay. kinda.

grandmaj said...

Hang in ther just afew more days and it will all be worth it. Tell everyone to get off the sidewalk Boo is coming. I think this will be different than the oldest Boo really wants to drive. Grandma j