Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Being careful

I was mumbling the other day about having to be more careful about what I post due to the fact that there are more people that I know that read my blog. It was a lot easier to get mad vent frustrations or feelings when I knew that only a few people, mostly just my family, that read my blog. Now I have family from both sides and friends that read it so I often feel I must censor what I say. D told me that I could always take the blog private and then I could muss and fuss all I want without worry. I have thought about this since then but I have decide to keep my blog just like it is. I like letting people read it, I don't have too much interesting to say but it would be boring if it was private. This being said I may rant and rave and take out frustrations but be aware that this is my blog and if I offend I am sorry. It is a way for me to let go sometimes and blow off steam. I love my family and I love D's family but there are times I may get frustrated and say something I shouldn't. If you don't like it don't read it.

Another note to my blog. As my wise younger sister said on her blog the internet is a scary place. This being said I am very careful to not mention names on my blog or mention any addresses or locations. I do this for a reason. I love my kids and my family and I want to keep them as safe as possible. Those of you who know us and comment on the blog please respect this and do not use names. If I include pictures of your kids with my kids you will notice that I will also not use their names. If you do mention names I will delete your comment and re-post it without the names in it. I do not do this to make you mad. Please keep commenting it is nice to hear from you I just want be careful. I know not many people read my blog but all the same I just want to be as safe as I can. (thanks Meemer for the inspiration for this, I stole it from your blog, love ya!)

No comments: