Thursday, May 8, 2008

fifteen out of fifteen

I started back to school last fall to get my masters. It was not the program I really wanted but was the best option for all of us. I had to write a paper last week the biggest I have ever written. I stressed all week spent hours and hours and hours working on it. My kids were scared of me and my husband was ready to commit me. I finally got it done, posted it to my teacher and thought "oh well there goes my A average" We got the results tonight and to my surprise I got a perfect score. 
It goes to show what we can accomplish when we put our mind to things or in my case I think just pure dumb luck. 
I hope to graduate next March if all goes well. 

1 comment:

big d said...

way to go! i don't think i ever got a perfect score on anything i ever did in school! course it's not like i had to worry about it affecting my perfect "b" grades!!!

i'm glad you're posting too! i'll have to check back more often!