Wednesday, May 14, 2008

one of those days

Do you ever have one of those days that no matter what you do it all turns to crap? No matter who you talk to or what you try nothing works out well. I hate those days and seem to be having more of them than my share. Yesterday no matter what I did it was wrong. I posted the wrong paper to my class and had to re-do it, my shirt had a big spot on it that I did not notice until someone pointed it out. Patrons at the library were grumpy and we did not have the item in that they wanted. Kids were onery because they had to do homework. There was no food in the house because I have not had time to go grocery shopping so dinner was a find what you can affair. Traffic was horrible and I am already really tired of road construction. They have every possible road I can use to get home either torn up or are stringing wire along it or it is a detour for some other road all torn up.

I hate those kind of days

1 comment:

Meemer said...

i hate days like that too. i had a really crappy one today. lets just say my lng lost suntie came to visit. booo

i hope tomorrow is better for both of us