Saturday, May 24, 2008

Tagged

I have never been tagged before, It seems rather silly
5 things I was doing ten years ago-
having our third baby, the only boy
Trying to sell our first house
baptising the oldest child
getting pregnant with 4th baby
taking a great trip to New York to see  my  younger sister who had moved there

5 things on my to-do list
clean my messy house
get ready for a birthday party for my youngest
plant flowers in the front yard before the neighbors boot us out of the neighborhood
find a cello to purchase
graduate my oldest child from high school

5 favorite snacks/foods
prime rib at the Timbermine (honestly to die for)
moolate at Dairy Queen
baby carrots
peas fresh out of the garden
reeses peanut butter cups

5 things I would do if I was a billionaire
buy a new car
pay off my house and build a bigger one
pay off my parents house
pay off my in-laws house (just to be nice)
travel the world especially egypt, china, japan, australia, new zealand, italy

5 bad habits
taking on too much
letting people take advantage of me
doing things myself instead of giving others opportunities to learn
not making my kids clean their rooms
being a pessimist instead of an optomist
I also don't spell so well

5 places I have lived
Hyrum Utah
St George
21st street Odgen
North Ogden
West Point
(also preston Id, Garden City, Logan Utah)

5 people I tagg
My Crazy Daughter
My Niece who blogged a couple of times (come on Amber, time to update that blog)
Big-D because I am tired of the weekend update too and if both Meemer and I tag him maybe he will change it.
Crazy Daniel from work who also bloggs






1 comment:

Meemer said...

woot. silly yes it is. yoda yes i am like. blogging world, yes you rock!