Friday, September 26, 2008

I know nothing

It is really sad when you have no idea what is going on. I have been so focused and stressed for the last six weeks that I have no idea what is going on around me. I don't know how the kids are doing in school, what is on in the news, except of course all of the financial crisis because we have had to study that in class oh and the hostage situation in Farmington since I work three blocks away from it.
It is very upsetting to think that you can become so out of it that you just shut down everything else. I can say that I am really tired and feeling somewhat strange. People talk to me and tell me things and I have probably forgotten to do things for people so I apologize ahead of time if I have forgotten to do something for you. I plead insanity.

3 comments:

Meemer said...

are you talking for me. seriously. i feel that way so much! i am so focused on my own crazy circle of stuff.

Anonymous said...

Hey I thought that was just life!!!! Esecially in this world today. Oh and did I tell you that it is just going to get worse so choose your battles. Hugs and Love ya I know you do not remember me. Your cousin in Santaquin 2nd

The black sheep A.K.A Pandora said...

ehh you just checked out for a bit, no harm no foul, your house isn't on fire and your kids are alive and your husband is still there so it's all good, I usually check out at work and tune my students out and am only triggered back by the words, do you smell poo?