Thursday, September 4, 2008

Hello from the land of MIckey Mouse

I am sitting in a hotel room in Anaheim California typing away on my 'puter isn't technology great. We have run away from home for a few days sans children and are going to go play with pluto, mickey, goofy and various other cartoon characters. We will take lots of fun pictures and hopefully have lots of fun although we just found out no haunted mansion (bummer). 

Dan decided I needed to get away and after calling in favors of family flew us to california to spend a few days at the happiest place on earth. 
Our hotel is okay, we have a lovely view of a large brick wall and the hallways are like a sauna but the room seems to be okay it is clean and cooler than the hallways. We are next door to a seven eleven (can you say slurpee heaven). The flight was full and we did not get to sit together. D sat between two guys who managed to down two vodka's each in our 90 min flight. I sat next to a large, rather smelly lady and a young hispanic kid. At least it was Jet Blue who has inflight t.v's so I could watch x-men the whole way. 

Tomorrow it is off to Disney where we will hopefully ride rides til we are sick and have a great time.


5 comments:

Meemer said...

oiy! flight sounds fun! make up for it by enjoying that brick wall with a nice cool slurpee
oh and with mickey and pluto too.

big d said...

luckyyyy!

have a good break!

Anonymous said...

that sucks that Haunted Mansion is closed, but it might be because it's getting close to Halloween and they have to get it ready for that.

The black sheep A.K.A Pandora said...

what you went to disneyland and didn't tell me!!!!! I would have so met up with you guys! LOL I have a season pass because I am such a dork for tinkerbell.:)

One Crazy Family said...

Sorry, we didn't know. D had said today that we should call you but I did not have your number. We are such nerds.