Sunday, September 7, 2008

my feet will never talk to me again

Three days, 
Two parks
90+ degree heat
humidity
a long walk from the hotel to the park
a long walk back to the hotel from the park
meeting many strange people (some even from utah, originally)
one spectacular fireworks show
four times of the same parade (dang that song is still stuck in my head)
five times soaring over California
five times magic mountain
three California Screaming
lost count of how many pirates

very tired
very soar
lots of fun

Ready to come home

It has been a fun three days. We rode lots of rides and discovered today the really nice shuttle that we should have been riding from the start but were too stubborn to get tickets for (D). We had really good crowds friday, we were able to ride rides will little or no wait. It got a little busier yesterday but still we could ride things pretty quick. Today the park was much busier and the crowds were a lot heavier. We wanted to do the toy story ride again but the wait was over an hour so we did not. We did decide that we do need to bring the kids again because there are some things that we did not do with them last time that they all would love. We will have to save our pennies and bring them, maybe next year.  It is a really long walk from one end of disney to the other end of california adventures. Our really special treat is that we had dinner yesterday in the restaurant that is the one that you go by in the pirates of the caribbean ride. It was good but very very very very expensive. I have never paid that much for dinner, ever. Now we can say that we did it. It was fun to sit and watch the boats go by but I would not do it again. D big wish is that he wants to stay in the grand californian hotel (we walked around inside of it today, it is very cool). 

home tomorrow

2 comments:

The black sheep A.K.A Pandora said...

I love that restraunt! It's called blue byeu! The monte christo is awsome and the mint julips!!!! Yummmm! why didn't you tell me I would have come with you guys, I have a season pass and a marine buddy that works at the hotel across the street from the park, I have hook ups! trust me.:) Your so fired! LOL

One Crazy Family said...

Sorry, we are planning a trip next october with the kiddies so keep up those contacts and we will totally let you know so you can come. You live far away from Disney and I did not think to let you know, heck I didn't know until a couple of days before. That D is so sneaky