Friday, February 6, 2009

Crazy Psycho lady at work

Okay
many of you know I work at the library and I love my job. I mostly love everyone I work with but we have a lady who works at our building that truly scares the crap out of me. I has been rumored but nobody could prove that this person would send threatening letters to you at your home and has caused many people to be very uncomfortable around her. On the outside she seems like a nice lady but I think she is psychotic. She works part time and has everyone so bullied that she in some respects rules the roost. 

Example, a group of us used to always go out to lunch on Wednesdays. We used to include her in this until she started a war against another of the ladies for no reason and made everyone uncomfortable to have her go. The lady she hated has since retired and so much was made of us going to lunch and including her that we very rarely go and we almost have to make it a secret. It is just so uncomfortable to go with her because she is so vindictive against everyone. 

Three of us decided to go to lunch today last minute. We planned today because she is usually not working on fridays but low and behold she was there today. We decided to go anyway and three of us went to lunch. We got to the place we decided on, got our food and were almost done eating when this lady showed up. This is not a coincidence. She had already gone to lunch and was at work when we left and we did not even know when or where we were going until we got there. She lives in the opposite direction of where we went so it was not on her way home. There was no real logical reason that she would have been at that restaurant at that time. This woman would have had to drive around until she found the car we drove and then come in.  It was way scary and creepy that she would stalk us like that........

Of course she accomplished her goal, she ruined our lunch and now has everyone worried about how she will get us back. We came back so upset that we felt we had done something wrong that we told the bosses exactly what was said and done in order to protect ourselves.

Is this not crazy behavior?

I have to say that I am not looking forward to work on Monday. I hate the fact that she made me feel wrong about something I did on my own time. Our lunches are not paid time and we should be able to eat where and with who we want ...... right?



3 comments:

Meemer said...

whoa, that is crazy. if you start getttin letters or weird voicemails, that would be kinda scary. but kinda cool too. like you could write it all down and make it into a scary book and then make it to the top bestseller list and then check out THAT book to all your patrons, all the time smiling inside that the crazy lady made you rich and famous. just a thought.

One Crazy Family said...

You make me laugh. I am just worried that she will be hiding around the next corner with a huge knife, like Psycho. Rather unsettling and scary. If she and Harry's teacher got together they could, dare I say, rule the world.

We need to bring over presents, when is a good time?

The black sheep A.K.A Pandora said...

what a nut bag! doesn't Utah have stalking laws? enforce them! you should go to lunch with who you want and not feel guilty.