Friday, February 6, 2009

Happy Birthday to my wonderful fella



I have been very busy and lax about posting and I missed his actually birthday...but

Happy Birthday to my great husband.
Thanks for putting up with all of our craziness and being the great guy that you are.

You are the best and I love you more everyday.

Happy Happy Birthday 

and many many more!

He took me to Disneyland on my birthday and I wished I could have taken him somewhere cool for his birthday but maybe in a month when I get done with school. We did take him to one of his favorite restaurants and he did get some cool gifts. 
Anyway
Happy birthday honey

Love you!


4 comments:

Meemer said...

happy birthday other d! i'm glad that i've known you for, like 120 year now. keep on truckin' good dude!

The black sheep A.K.A Pandora said...

Happy birthday Big D! Hope you had a good one.:)

Tantalum said...

Happy birthday D!

Kerri said...

I'm so happy to see your blog. Now we'll have a better idea what you're up to. We're so excited to have you here to visit. It means a lot.