Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Valentines rememberance

Ty is a funny girl. She found an old movie that I used to watch in college for the hot lead actor. I used to have a picture of Dolph Lundgren in my college dorm room hanging on my bathroom door. You know (those of you who are old enough to remember) Dolph as He-Man in Masters of the Universe in his skimpy little outfit. That horribly acted and terribly scripted movie from the late eighties. Ty bought me the movie on dvd. 

Thanks Ty, it brings back memories. 
It was weird that you found it and bought it. 
Cute but weird. 

4 comments:

Tantalum said...

I HAVE THE POWER!!!

Man, that movie was a stinker :) Enjoy Dolph in all his buff, mullett-y glory!

One Crazy Family said...

It's not a mullet, it is feathered.

Tantalum said...

Bleah. I guess I don't know my 80's hairstyles.

The black sheep A.K.A Pandora said...

dude, he was hot. LOL