Monday, August 18, 2008

Hamster Heaven

Boo has a hamster named something weird in japanese. If you did not know it my girls are all Japan crazy and love all things Japanese. Their main goal in life is to save enough money to go to Japan.
Boo has this cute little teddy bear hamster named hakarao or something to that nature and today while out school shopping she found another one. Of course she begged and pleaded to please let her buy this new little cute black hamster, she had two cages and could take care of two as well as one so we said okay.

I now have two little rats running around the house. She is thinking of naming the new little hamster Kuma which we think means little bear in japanese (rather appropriate considering it is a teddy bear hamster)

D thinks the critters will soon take over the house.
They did have a cool cat at the petco that I tried to talk him into but he said no.

Just a zoo at the crazy house.

5 comments:

Kelsey-boo said...

Hikaru, it's spelled. and that was really fast update mom! what about lagoon?

One Crazy Family said...

Lagoon comes with pictures. I have to get them downloaded from the camera.

The black sheep A.K.A Pandora said...

awww, a new little rat thingy.....don't tell Boo but my lizards just ate one. :) LOL I wish I would have known the kids liked Japanese things I would have sent tons of stuff to them when I lived there! you guys will have to send me your address, I have so many friends in Japan, I can get them a bunch of cute things. my e-mail is squaw43@hotmail.com.

Meemer said...

hmm, another rat....er hamster. how fun!! i guess the school clothes thing went well???

One Crazy Family said...

Not so much. Not a lot to find. I found pants for Boo and Bee but not much in the way of tops. I still need backpacks and unmentionables for all. The hamster was in frustration for not finding anything good that I could afford oh and Boo paid for it herself.