Monday, August 18, 2008

Join the text generation

I did it
I caught up with the technology of the day and got a cell phone.
I have resisted up til now but it was really hard to keep track of kids and husband and work without one. I do not know how our parents did it all of those years without cell phones. Mom and Dad I envy the simpler life when we were kids. How you did it without being able to call someone I do not know

I got this new nifty little toy and the day I got it I went to the store to pick up a few things. I was walking around the local wally mart and as I would round corners I would hear music. I could not for the life of me figure out what it was. Well it was the kids calling me on the phone to let me know that my sis needed me to watch fussy while she did school stuff with Harry and Chilly.

I hope to get more used to having it. I keep leaving it places because I am not used to carrying it around.

2 comments:

The black sheep A.K.A Pandora said...

oh you will get used to it. I just traded mine in for a fancier model....now if I can just figure out how to use it, i will be that much cooler!

Meemer said...

i ALWAYS am calling mine to figure out where i left it. always. i wish i could call my keys too. i guess i'm a scatterbrain.

anyway, welcome to the 21st century!