Friday, October 3, 2008

Puppy Crazy











Well the kids have found out how much fun puppys are. I would think that they would have remembered Izzy but I guess you forget after a few years. We named the puppy Kemieko (I know I am not spelling it right) Sakura (I know the kids did it). I call her CoCo for short but she is a little fireball. Her greatest joy is to tease Izzy. She will stand in front of her and bark and bounce and do all kinds of crazy things trying to get her to play. Izzy growls. The puppy loves to jump and chase and bite, like puppies do, and the more the kids scream and yell the more excited the puppy gets. The pupply likes to chew and although she tries to tell the kids that she needs to go out they sometimes don't get the hint in time and we have to clean up after her. Ty has been really great and has been sleeping on the couch up stairs in order to listen and take out the puppy at night. The downside is that the puppy gets excited when D comes home in the morning and jumps on Ty's head. Little claws, ouch!

1 comment:

The black sheep A.K.A Pandora said...

I would so go to the game if I was there! I will be there in spirit! Love the new pics! I want a puppy now.