Saturday, November 29, 2008

Bad luck always comes in threes?

It has been one of those weeks that you wish you could rewind time and try it again without the drama.
Monday my new car was hit in the parking lot at work. I came out to go home and there was a note on my car of a person who apologized for hitting my car and to contact her. It was lucky that she left a note but it still is really frustrating that my pretty new car now has a bashed in front fender. The first estimate was $1200 to fix it. 

School is frustrating me. Maybe it was just this week but they are adjusting the assignment for the classes and the new templates are very confusing. I spent six long and miserable days trying to figure out how to do this last paper and I know I blew it. I just hit a wall and could not think. I worry about my grade and hope I can redeem myself over the next couple of weeks. 

Wednesday I start another class on top of the existing one. So far the reading looks interesting and seems to be stuff I can actually apply at my job. That will be a change as most of what I have learned is not as helpful in my job as it is for most completing the degree. 

Nothing is getting done at home. No christmas decorations no yard cleaning up or cars licensed. I hate the four day state workweek as D's day off is usually friday and the offices are all closed so my cars are still unlicensed. 

I am just waiting for the other shoe to drop as we had the car bashed, bad luck at school and what do we think the third thing will be?

I keep you all posted.

1 comment:

The black sheep A.K.A Pandora said...

I'm pretty sure locusts come next. All kidding aside, I'm sorry about your new car.:( that sucks. I don't know how many times I have gotten hit in a parking lot and no one left a note. your lucky to have her leave you her info. I hope your classes go better, I'm sure your paper wasn't a bomb. As long as you did your best thats all that matters, right? I'm sure things will fall into place soon enough.:) Kisses and hugz