Tuesday, November 4, 2008

booksale this weekend

All of you friends and family who live in the area, the big library booksale will be this weekend the 7th 8th and 10th at the library in clearfield. Lots of really great stuff. Prices are on friday $1 a hardback book, $.50 a paperback, Saturday $.50 a hardback and $.25 a paperback, monday $3 a bag or $5 a box. Times are from 5-8 on friday, 10-2 on saturday and 6-8 on monday. I will be there working all three days so if you have questions give me a call.

It is a great opportunity to get some great books at incredible prices. Some may be in tough shape but there is a lot that were donations. There will also be video's dvd's and other a.v. items as well.

check it out!

3 comments:

The black sheep A.K.A Pandora said...

dang! I wish I could go there, I'm out of books, I'm re-reading my christopher moore collection for the 4th time.LOL

grandmaj said...

hey blacksheep maybe you can give crazy family an idea what you like to read and they could find a book or two for you. Love to read your blog . love grandma j

grandmaj said...

whoops wrong blog, hey crazy family love you and hang in there. Great Ty , but you do have to budget , good job. LOve grandma.